Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Why do you Work?

Do you work?
Why do you work?

I don't think that I have ever truly worked a day in my life.
Ever since I can remember, I have always done what I enjoyed doing.

If you love what you do then it's never work!
If you love what you do then you should be excited to do even MORE!

Most people work with the attitude that they must work to live.
The Truth is that we must eat to live.
Work is what we must do to pay for the lifestyle we want to live.
Work is needed to pay bills and buy things.
We must work more when we want more.

The Truth is we really don't NEED much.
The Truth is we really WANT much.

Work must be done in direct proportion to the WANTS in your life.
Work is easy when you love what you do.
Work is hard when you hate what you do.
People persist and attain more, when their work and passion for what they do for work, are in sync.

Notice, I did not say "What you do for a living?"
What I do for a living is eat healthy and exercise to stay healthy. That's what I do to LIVE.
What I do for MONEY is work so that I live the lifestyle I desire.

So, are you doing what you LOVE to do everyday?
How much work must you do to live the lifestyle you desire?

We are all different. We all need more or less depending on our desires.
What kind of lifestyle do you desire?

I suggest you find some balance in your life.
Work your butt off while you can so that you can live the lifestyle you want and desire when you retire.

Don't get caught playing now if you want more things in life!
Decide what you want and WORK for it.

Here is also something to think about:
The less you want the richer you get and the more you want the poorer you are.

The richest man in the universe is the man who wants nothing!

So, why do you work? I would love to read your comments.

If you like the message, SIGN IN and FOLLOW this Blog by E-MAIL or Subscribe.
Like and Share with your Loved ones and don't forget to leave your thoughts in the comments below.


Contact Barry For More Information and Receive 10 Free Tips

To Register for Events and Get Tickets.

To show your support and say Thank You for Barry’s Help.


Barry Dillah

No comments:

Post a Comment