Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Learn to Share

When I think of new ideas, I start with the intent of adding value to others. I hope that every topic and everything I write will in some way help at least one person.
Now, I'm thinking and hoping the the people that read what I write likes it enough to share it with everyone in their circle.
With technology today, I can write something that could change and improve someones life and have it shared all over the world in seconds.
When I'm done with this blog topic someone could be reading it on their iPad thousand of miles away. You could be reading this while you are on break from your workday and have something to inspire you for the rest of your day. You could be reading this on a park bench on your smart phone and it could help you in your life today. You could be reading this on your laptop and you think that you know someone who could benefit from what you just read. Why not share it?

What is even more important is that if you read and learn and you are inspired by anything you learn in life, why not SHARE what you know with everyone you know.
Who would you like to help?

With social media today, YOU can help change someones life just by sharing.
When we work together to help everyone we know, to improve the thinking of everyone we know, this world would be a much better place for everyone.
Share and lift up everyone you know.
I know that I appreciate all the people in my life that SHARE with me what they know.

Remember, none on us is as smart as all of us.

People need to SHARE ideas that improve the lives of everyone in this world.
So, I think and write.
I think of ways to add value to people.
If you like something you read please share THIS BLOG with everyone.
You can help others by sharing.
You can change a life by sharing.
You can Improve a life by sharing.
You can make a difference in this world by sharing.

Think and Implement Daily
Barry Dillah

No comments:

Post a Comment